Baby CareDiaper areaBaby Sebamed Extra soft cream
Prevention of nappy rash and stimulation of the healing process.
- Strengthens the resistance of babies' delicate skin.
- With a pH value of 5.5 Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Free of nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxane.
- Intensive protection for the nappy area.
- Forms a non-occlusive protective film against dryness and irritation.
- The moisturising and protective complex, rich in panthenol, allantoin and chamomile extract, soothes and regenerates irritated skin.
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Lipid composition at 41%.
- Intensive care and protection for babies' delicate skin.
- Also recommended for areas that usually suffer chafing (elbows, knees).
- For the genital/anal zone.
- Protection against cold.
- For extremely sensitive skin or skin with dryness problems.
- Dermatologically tested.
Method of use
Apply on clean skin at every nappy change.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Hydroxyoctacosanyl Hydroxystearate, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Methoxy PEG-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol.
- CN 345652.450 ml
- CN 183970.1200 ml
- CN 335240.6500ml