Nose and LipsLetibalm Dribble rash cream
Protective and regenerating cream for skin exposed to drool and continual humidity. Especially recommended for use in the perioral zone.
- Very well tolerated product.
Reparative treatment with Perioral Letibalm
The "film former" complex creates a thin protective film that protects the skin against saliva and other possible external irritants. The perioral area locally altered and reddened by drooling will be protected, while fostering the recovery of its normal state of smoothness and health. This product has an especially rich, moisturising and covering texture.
- Infant teething.
- Milk regurgitation by the baby.
- Prolonged use of the dummy.
Method of use
- Apply and spread gently on clean and dry skin, in the perioral area affected by saliva (lips, mouth contour, chin).
- The rounded tip of the tube makes it easier to apply the product on the skin.
- The area where it is applied can be extended to the neck or top of the chest if necessary.
- Do not apply if the skin has wounds.
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral Oil), Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Bentonite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter extract, Bisabolol, Lactic Acid, Hordeum vulgare (Spent Grain) Cera, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Metylparaben, Aroma (Flavor).
- CN 192625.830 ml tube