Red and Sensitive skinLetiSR Serum Anti-Redness
Concentrated and ultra-restorative formula used for the daily care of sensitive skin with redness.
For the daily care of sensitive skin with redness (facial erythema due to erythrosis, couperose and/or Rosacea Subtype 1) and after facial vascular laser treatment. The LetiSR serum also provides an immediate anti-ageing and freshness effect.
The Serum contains active ingredients that:
- Provide shock care lending a freshness effect and immediate relief against facial skin discomfort.
- Help reduce redness, and speed up the skin's repair and regeneration by restoring its barrier function.
- Provide dual microvascular protection: the agents protect the wall of the micro-capillaries and reinforce their support structure (anti-ageing effect).
- The "Cathelicidin Equilibrium System" Innovation: with active ingredients that promote the balance
- Skin redensifier (anti-ageing effect).
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergy.
- Dermatologically tested after facial vascular laser treatments
- Excellent tolerance.
Method of use
- Apply in the morning and in the evening on the face and neck with a light massage, on clean and dry skin.
- Completing the treatment with LetiSR anti-redness creams and LetiSR Capsules is recommended for optimal effectiveness.
Aqua (Water). Glycerin (Glycerol). Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha Inchi) seed oil. Ribes nigrum (Black Currant) oil. Butylene glycol. Dimethicone. Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables. Niacinamide. Panthenol. Polymethylsilsesquioxane. Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6. Octyldodecanol. Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter Extract . Propanediol. Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Sodium Methylesculetin Acetate. Octyldodecyl Xyloside. Hordeum vulgare (Spent Grain) Cera. Argania spinosa Kernel Oil. Chlorella vulgaris Extract. Rutin. Phaseolus lunatus (Grean Bean) Seed Extract. Allantoin. Tocopheryl Acetate. Tocopherol. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate. Hydrolyzed Algin. Pisum sativum (Pea) Extract. Biosaccharide Gum-2. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Citric Acid. Sodium Citrate. Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose. Mannitol. Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate. Cyclodextrin. Ethylhexylglycerin. Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate. p-Anisic Acid. Parfum (Fragrance). Sodium Hydroxide.
- CN 166263.730 ml