Atopic SkinMultiprotectionLETIAT4 Facial SPF20
Multi-protection facial cream for the daily care for atopic skin in city environments.
- Medium sun protection.
- Specific facial multi-protection against external agents.
- With active ingredients that protect against cold, low humidity and environmental pollution.
- Protection against cutaneous penetration of aeroallergens.
- Protection against UVA-UVB rays.
- Protection against cold.
- Protection against environmental pollution.
- Facial emollient cream for babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Facial emollient cream for children and adults with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
Method of use
- Apply evenly on face and neck (avoiding the eye contour).
- Use daily as many times as necessary and especially before sun exposure.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysilicone-15, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Oxidized Corn Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gossypium hirsutum (Cotton) Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Laureth-9, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, BHT, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Lecithin.
- CN 150589.750 ml tube
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak