Woman careWomanLetifem Pregnancy Anti-stretch mark cream
Specially formulated for the prevention and reduction of stretch marks.
- Enhances the skin's elasticity.
- Improves the restructuring of the dermal matrix.
- With active ingredients that stimulate collagen synthesis.
- With active agents that help prevent elastin decay.
- Soothes and hydrates.
- Prevents and reaffirms.
- Recommended during pregnancy: advisable to use starting from the third month. In other cases, prolong its use for several months to help the skin's proper recovery.
- Recommended in adolescence, for athletes and in the event of sudden weight changes.
Method of use
- Apply twice a day (morning and night) on the area to be treated (stomach, thighs, hips, breasts, etc.) performing a light massage.
Aqua (water). Methyl glucose sesquistearate. Methylsilanol hydroxiproline aspartate. Triticum vulgare germ oil. Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter. Caprylic/capric triglyceride. Cetearyl alcohol. Glyceryl stearate. Tocopheryl acetate. Centella asiatica leaf extract. Tocopherol. Carbomer. Dimethicone. Isopropyl myristate. Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate. Glyceryl linoleate. Lecithin. Parfum (fragrance). Alaria esculenta extract. Disodium EDTA. Asiaticoside. Asiatic acid. Glyceryl linolenate. Madecassic acid. Phenoxyethanol. Triethanolamine. Methylparaben. Ascorbyl palmitate. Ethylparaben. Butylparaben. Propylparaben. IsobutylparabenCitric acid. Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Sodium anisate. Sodium levulinate. Potassium sorbate.
- CN 318873.9200 ml tube